Subcontractor Prequalification: Manged by Subs
Subcontractor Prequalification Form
- RTRS provides companies with a comprehensive template (125+ questions) to get up and running quickly
- Different prequalification forms can be created for various projects or divisions
- Clients create a link to the form on their website for subs to enter information
- Subs enter the Prequalification information into your portal (no setup, training, or login required)
- All information across all subs are managed in a single dashboard
Why is this needed?
- Companies are allocating valuable resources opening mail, filing documents, and logging Prequalification information into excel
- Provides a second layer of control (subs provide quality control, companies provide quality assurance) for information
- Companies are spending money on Prequalification point solutions that stand-alone and add costs
- Interactive dashboards help companies quickly find approved subcontractors for projects in real-time
- Filter by EMR ratings, financial health, OSHA rating, bonding capacity, trade, certifications, state licensure, and man hours
- The algorithm provides a safety score for each company based on specific safety policies within each company
Subcontractor Prequalification is just one module in the RTRS platform. We offer:
- Convert your paper forms into QR Codes
- Learning Management System
- Toolbox Talks
- Sample Policies
- and much more!
Real Time Risk Solutions has collaborative tools that enable everyone inside and outside your company to observe, report, and resolve issues in the workplace to reduce risk in real time.
Find out why the leading insurance companies are buying licenses for their clients.
No Risk. No Obligation.
Learn how Real Time Risk Solutions can help your business become more efficient and effective in managing the insurance, financial and safety requirements of your business: